Violations of probation & restraining orders in Naples & Fort Myers
Jerry Berry PA provides assistance and representation to clients who are accused of violations of court orders or who are the subject of restraining orders in Naples, Fort Myers, or the surrounding towns of Lee and Collier counties.
Violations of this nature can lead to jail time—especially if you are on probation—so it is highly recommended that you obtain a lawyer to help you fight the charges and try to keep your freedom.
The firm can assist you in defending yourself against accusations of court violations when your probation officer claims you violated the terms or conditions of your probation or release:
- New law violations
- Failure to attend certain appointments
- Failure to pass a drug test
- Failure to pass an alcohol test
- Failure to wear a tracking device
- Making contact with certain individuals
- Visiting or patronizing certain locations
- Leaving the county without permission
- Leaving the state without permission
- Failure to fulfill community service
- Possession of prescription drugs
When you’ve already put in time to secure your freedom, the last thing you want is to be facing jail time again. Contact our office for help with probation violations.
Domestic violence and restraining orders
Domestic violence charges are extremely serious—not only are they an accusation of a violent crime, they impact your ability to spend time with someone that, in most cases, is an important part of your life on a daily or near-daily basis, such as your significant other or children.
If you are charged with domestic violence and are subject to a restraining order or if you are charged with violating your restraining order, please call us immediately.